- 17-Jul-2014 to 24-Aug-2014 (MST)
- Supply Chain and Operations
- Provo, UT, USA
- $45,000 - $50,000
- Full Time
Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits; Life, disability, and supplemental insurance; Holiday and paid time off; Continuing training and education; Advancement opportunities
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the storage and fulfillment of ASEA product. This position will oversee inventory controls, industry compliance undertakings, and shipments management.
• Ensure the efficient operation of the warehouse.
• Oversee all incoming and outgoing shipments from the Pleasant Grove production facility.
• Manage all inventory levels, monthly counts, and needs for outgoing shipments and production.
• Ensure warehouse compliance under current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and TGA standards for both incoming and outgoing processes.
• Provide supervision and support to warehouse personnel.
• Produce and train staff on Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) for all duties in the warehouse.
• Maintain accurate inventory records, ensuring no product leaves or enters warehouse without necessary controls.
• Oversee pre-setting for production, cleaning of the warehouse, and warehouse staff.
• Work with Production, Purchasing and Planning, Quality, and other departments as needed to accomplish goals.
• High school diploma or equivalent, college degree a plus.
• 3+ years' warehouse management experience required.
• Excellent interpersonal communication, leadership, customer service, attention to detail, and project management skills.
• The ability to make decisions, problem solve, prioritize assignments, and direct the workforce independently in a dynamic, ever-changing, warehouse environment.
• Proven track record in supervision of warehouse employees including hiring, training and development, and termination.
• Experience with having profit and loss (P&L) responsibility, owning & managing budgets and ability to create & maintain various management reports.
• Experience with warehouse management systems software and Microsoft Office skills, specifically Outlook and Excel.
• Forklift certification a plus.
ASEA, based in the Western United States, is one of the world's premier network marketing companies with offices and distribution in over 25 countries throughout North America, Europe, and the Pacific. Every day we provide health benefits and better business opportunity to people around the globe.
ASEA's products are the first and only source outside the body to provide balanced, stabilized Redox Signaling molecules, which promote health at the cellular level. Through our dedicated independent associates, ASEA helps those seeking to enhance overall health, physical well-being, and athletic performance.
• $45-50k (DOE)
• Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Life, disability, and supplemental insurance
• Holiday and paid time off
• Continuing training and education
• Advancement opportunities
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!