- 07-Dec-2016 to 05-Feb-2017 (MST)
- Associate / Customer Support
- 84121, UT, USA
- Full Time
Hourly (DOE) Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits Life, disability, and supplemental insurance Holiday and paid time off Continuing training and education Advancement opportunities
The Distributor / Associate Support Agent assists ASEA distributors and customers on inbound and outbound phone calls. This position will resolve problems, answer inquiries, and act as an information source for associates in English and Spanish.
- Answer phone and email inquiries and resolve concerns by clarifying root problems, researching answers, providing information, and exploring alternative solutions.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Fulfill requests, complete transactions, and enter new customer information into the system accurately.
- Follow up to customer calls and escalate unresolved problems where necessary.
- Update job knowledge by participating in training and educational opportunities.
- Work as an integral part of the call center team.
- Follow all call documentation requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Schedule is Monday through Friday, multiple shifts available between 7am-7pm with 2-3 week training period at the Salt Lake City office. Full and part-time available.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Fluent in business-related English and Spanish, bilingual in other languages a plus. (verbal, written, comp).
- Previous experience in customer service.
- Experience with Direct Sales, MLM, or Network Marketing industry strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently and be an adapt problem solver.
- Friendly, flexible, dependable, and professional.
- Great attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, internet, and CRMs.
ASEA, an emerging global leader in cellular health, is dedicated to delivering high-quality cellular health products through a principle-based, direct-selling distribution model. ASEA's cornerstone, patented redox signaling technology boosts the body's natural cellular renewal and communication processes, improving total body health and allowing every system of the body to function better.
Currently, redox signaling technology is available in two first-to-market product lines: ASEA Redox Supplement, the company's flagship liquid supplement, and RENU ADVANCED, a revitalizing whole-body skincare system gel. Founded in 2010, ASEA currently operates in the United States and 30 international markets.
- Hourly (DOE)
- Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life, disability, and supplemental insurance
- Holiday and paid time off
- Continuing training and education
- Advancement opportunities