- 09-Dec-2016 to 07-Feb-2017 (MST)
- Quality / R&D
- Pleasant Grove, UT, USA
- Full Time
Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits; Life, disability, and supplemental insurance; Holiday and paid time off; Continuing training and education; Advancement opportunities
The Logistics Analyst is responsible for working with ASEA 3PL partners to ship packages to customers, get product through customs, and work on our inventory in 3PL warehouses.
- Ensure the efficient shipping of our 3PLs, and coordinate sending orders and receiving tracking back from them.
- Run reports to make sure packages are shipping in a timely manner, and that address issues are being sent to customer service.
- Be the first point of contact between custom service and our 3PL partners on shipping issues and questions.
- Work with 3PLs to make sure that order management, return management, and all GMP is being done correctly by our partners.
- Alert 3PL partner of in transit shipments, and what is on the way.
- Compile all shipping documents and custom documents for shipments and save them on our servers.
- Update reports to show number of replacements, time in transit, inventory sold, inventory on hand.
- Alert 3PL providers to new products, kits, policy's, boxes, etc., and how to handle and track all these items.
- Report and watch the inventory level of 3PLs, and report changes in burn rates, or needed shipments.
- Work with Production, Purchasing and Planning, Quality, and other departments as needed to accomplish goals.
- High school diploma and Logistics experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, leadership, customer service, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- The ability to make decisions, problem solve, prioritize assignments.
- Experience with Excel, Word, and data entry.
- Experience with International shipping documentation, and working with Customs.
- Experience with Inventory management, and MRP systems a plus.
ASEA, an emerging global leader in cellular health, is dedicated to delivering high-quality cellular health products through a principle-based, direct-selling distribution model. ASEA's cornerstone, patented redox signaling technology boosts the body's natural cellular renewal and communication processes, improving total body health and allowing every system of the body to function better.
Currently, redox signaling technology is available in two first-to-market product lines: ASEA Redox Supplement, the company's flagship liquid supplement, and RENU ADVANCED, a revitalizing whole-body skincare system gel. Founded in 2010, ASEA currently operates in the United States and 25 international markets.
- Salary (DOE)
- Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life, disability, and supplemental insurance
- Holiday and paid time off
- Continuing training and education
- Advancement opportunities