- 03-Jan-2017 to 04-Mar-2017 (MST)
- Quality / R&D
- Pleasant Grove, UT, USA
- Full Time
Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits; Life, disability, and supplemental insurance; Holiday and paid time off; Continuing training and education; Advancement opportunities
The Quality Control Technician (QC Tech) is responsible for inspecting, sampling, and testing products to ensure quality standards are met. This person reviews and verify documents, report deviations, collect samples, inspect in-process materials, and inspect finished product. This individual works with the quality team to ensure product meets all quality standards.
- Inspect all incoming materials.
- Sample incoming raw materials.
- Inspect production line operations.
- Inspect in-process materials and finished product.
- Review, verify, and approve quality documents related to production and manufacturing as needed.
- Verify and/or approve in-process testing.
- Approve reprocessing/relabeling operations.
- Collect and retain samples including lab samples.
- Ensure necessary cleaning and sanitation is performed.
- Report deviations/NC to QA
- Document according to GDP.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in cGMP environment preferred.
- 1 year experience in production preferred.
- English verbal and written communication required.
- Light lifting between 15-35 lbs. may be required.
- Ability to work both independently and with team members.
ASEA, an emerging global leader in cellular health, is dedicated to providing a sustainable lifestyle by delivering high-quality cellular health products through a principle-based, direct-selling distribution model. Harnessing science, ASEA offers first-to-market products that utilize molecules native to the human body that enhance vital cellular functions. ASEA's cornerstone, patented redox signaling technology boosts the body's natural cellular renewal and communication processes, improving total body health and allowing every system of the body to function better.
Currently, redox signaling technology is available in two first-to-market product lines: ASEA Redox Supplement, the company's flagship liquid supplement, and RENU ADVANCED, a revitalizing whole-body skin system. Founded in 2010, ASEA currently operates in the United States and 24 international markets.
- Hourly (DOE)
- Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life, disability, and supplemental insurance
- Holiday and paid time off
- Continuing training and education
- Advancement opportunities