- 10-Jan-2017 to 11-Mar-2017 (MST)
- Information Technology
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Salary (DOE) Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits Life, disability, and supplemental insurance Holiday and paid time off Continuing training and education Advancement opportunities
The IT Business Intelligence Analyst, Report Writer will work closely with the IT team to develop and manage company reports. The position will be responsible for extracting and analyzing raw data, and developing professional reports based on a sound understanding of report objectives. The position demands expert knowledge in database systems, and reporting tools.
- Extract and analyze raw data from multiple large and complex SQL databases using technology such as SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Create professional and actionable reports that influence strategic decision making and company performance.
- Work on various IS projects involving analysis, communication, and implementation as assigned by the management team.
- Design and build both immediate need and long term reports that address information needs, support ongoing and future projects, and ensure easy understanding.
- Use MS Excel and SSMS to design and build analyses.
- Design and build intuitive and interactive visual online reports using SSRS.
- Work directly with business managers to fully understand their company director needs and anticipate desired outcomes.
- Ensure accurate analyses, data integrity, and consistency of data warehouse.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2+ years' data analytics and report creation experience.
- Previous data processing experience including networks, PCs, data communications, mainframe and PC programming and data organization.
- Extensive experience using Excel, MS SQL Server 2008, 2012.
- Extensive experience creating reports using SSRS
- Knowledge of T-SQL DDL and DML.
- Understanding of BI Architectures.
- Cloud-based BI experience[KS2] .
- Experience with set up/design of data warehouse.
- Excellent relationship building and communications skills.
- Experience with MLM or Network Marketing industry a plus.
- Experience creating reports using SSIS a plus.
- Experience with supporting internal dashboard solutions a plus.
- Relocating main office to Pleasant Grove, UT 2017.
ASEA, based in the Western United States, is one of the world's premier network marketing companies with offices and distribution in over 25 countries throughout North America, Europe, and the Pacific. Every day we provide health benefits and better business opportunity to people around the globe.
ASEA's products are the first and only source outside the body to provide balanced, stabilized Redox Signaling molecules, which promote health at the cellular level. Through our dedicated independent associates, ASEA helps those seeking to enhance overall health, physical well-being, and athletic performance.
- Salary (DOE)
- Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life, disability, and supplemental insurance
- Holiday and paid time off
- Continuing training and education
- Advancement opportunities