- 27-Feb-2017 to 28-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Education and Compliance
- Pleasant Grove, UT, USA
- Full Time
• Hourly (DOE) • Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits • Life, disability, and supplemental insurance • Holiday and paid time off • Continuing training and education • Advancement opportunities
The Associate Education & Conduct Liaison (Distributor Compliance Representative) is a key link in supporting the success of our independent associates while ensuring compliance to corporate policies and procedures. This position will be in regular contact with the associate field, through written and verbal communication, regarding any inquiries on company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for educating associates on company policies and procedures
- Responsible for researching/investigating violations of company policy and for compiling and documenting the information for each violation
- Required to establish close relations with associates and local market staff, via oral and written communication, and to respond to questions quickly and professionally
- Communicate well with other departments and be familiar with internal procedures
- Some travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years' experience with Direct Sales, MLM, or Network Marketing industry
- Fluent in business-related English, bilingual in spanish preferred (verbal, written, comprehension)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Flexible, dependable, and professional
- Quick learner and self-motivated
- Eager and committed to assisting associates with their requests
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
ASEA, an emerging global leader in cellular health, is dedicated to providing a sustainable lifestyle by delivering high-quality cellular health products through a principle-based, direct-selling distribution model. Harnessing science, ASEA offers first-to-market products that utilize molecules native to the human body that enhance vital cellular functions. ASEA's cornerstone, patented redox signaling technology boosts the body's natural cellular renewal and communication processes, improving total body health and allowing every system of the body to function better.
Currently, redox signaling technology is available in two first-to-market product lines: ASEA Redox Supplement, the company's flagship liquid supplement, and RENU ADVANCED, a revitalizing whole-body skincare system. Founded in 2010, ASEA currently operates in the United States and 31 international markets
• Hourly (DOE).
• Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits.
• Life, disability, and supplemental insurance.
• Holiday and paid time off.
• Continuing training and education.
• Advancement opportunities.