- 27-Feb-2017 to 28-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Human / People Resources
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
• (DOE) • Continuing training and education • Potential for future placement in a permanent position with the company
The HR Intern will provide support for the daily operations of the Human Resources Department with the attention to staffing management and compliance. This 6 to 12 week internship will provide a learning-by-doing opportunity in key areas of human resources, such as benefits, compensation, recruiting, employee relations, employee development, and government compliance.
• Support managers with a variety of human resources duties.
• Support entire recruiting function by creating job postings; sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates; reference checking; and new hire orientation.
• Participate in Human Resource compliance audits.
• Assist in the coordination in various programs, record-keeping, and reporting.
• Map out career learning and development.
• Communicate and review company policies and procedures.
• Assist in investigations and conduct simple research based on information requests from managers.
• Other tasks such as administrative functions as assigned.
• Current College student pursuing a bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or similar discipline, with at least Sophomore/second year.
• Able to work independently and prioritize in a dynamic, ever-changing environment with minimal direction.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle highly confidential information ethically.
• Great attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• Problem solving skills in dealing with HR issues.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel ability.
ASEA, based in the Western United States, is one of the world's premier network marketing companies with offices and distribution in over 25 countries throughout North America, Europe, and the Pacific. Every day we provide health benefits and better business opportunity to people around the globe.
ASEA's products are the first and only source outside the body to provide balanced, stabilized Redox Signaling molecules, which promote health at the cellular level. Through our dedicated independent associates, ASEA helps those seeking to enhance overall health, physical well-being, and athletic performance.
• (DOE) $13-14
• Continuing training and education
• Potential for future placement in a permanent position with the company