- 07-Mar-2017 to 06-May-2017 (MST)
- Associate / Customer Support
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Part or Full Time
• Hourly (DOE) • Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits • Life, disability, and supplemental insurance • Holiday and paid time off • Continuing training and education • Advancement opportunities
The Distributor / Associate Support Agent assists ASEA distributors and customers on inbound and outbound phone calls. This position will resolve problems, answer inquiries, and act as an information source for associates in English and Thai.
• Answer phone and email inquiries and resolve concerns by clarifying root problems, researching answers, providing information, and exploring alternative solutions.
• Provide customers with product and service information.
• Fulfill requests, complete transactions, and enter new customer information into the system accurately.
• Follow up to customer calls and escalate unresolved problems where necessary.
• Update job knowledge by participating in training and educational opportunities.
• Work as an integral part of the call center team.
• Follow all call documentation requirements.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Schedule is Monday through Friday, multiple 8 Hour shifts available between 7am-7pm. Corperate Office re-locating to Pleasant Grove, UT (Lehi area) September 2017.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Fluent in business-related English and Thai, bilingual in other languages a plus. (verbal, written, comp).
• Previous experience in customer service.
• Experience with Direct Sales, MLM, or Network Marketing industry a plus.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Able to work independently and be an adapt problem solver.
• Friendly, flexible, dependable, and professional.
• Great attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office, internet, and CRMs.
ASEA, based in the Western United States, is one of the world's premier network marketing companies with offices and distribution in over 25 countries throughout North America, Europe, and the Pacific. Every day we provide health benefits and better business opportunity to people around the globe.
ASEA's products are the first and only source outside the body to provide balanced, stabilized Redox Signaling molecules, which promote health at the cellular level. Through our dedicated independent associates, ASEA helps those seeking to enhance overall health, physical well-being, and athletic performance.
• Hourly (DOE)
• Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Life, disability, and supplemental insurance
• Holiday and paid time off
• Continuing training and education
• Advancement opportunities