- 04-Apr-2017 to 03-Jun-2017 (MST)
- International / Corporate Development
- Pleasant Grove, UT, USA
- Full Time
• Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits • Life, disability, and supplemental insurance • Holiday and paid time off • Continuing training and education • Advancement opportunities
The International Development Manager is responsible for ASEA global operations in preparing the opening of new markets. The position will manage corporate resources and oversee the establishment of relationships with service providers and government officials in foreign markets.
- Work with a team of international development staff to ensure strategic alignment and profitability globally.
- Manage projects relating to the expansion of ASEA's international presence.
- Facilitate cross-functional communications and coordinate efforts with other departments within ASEA.
- Identify international growth opportunities and evaluate progress towards county-specific goals and timelines.
- Make recommendations on market launches, schedule, forecast, and organize timeline and coordinate launch plans.
- Research international regulations and trade requirements.
- Work with in house and outside legal services and other partners via phone or video conferencing at extended hours of the day.
- Explain compensation plans, business models, and legal policies to various groups and government officials.
- Role may require travel up to 25% of the year.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree in international business or related field.
- 5+ years' experience years in international development in the Direct Sales, MLM, or Network Marketing industry required.
- Proven success in international development into new markets.
- Excellent relationship building and communications skills.
- Fluency in second language strongly preferred (Europe / Asia).
- Strong analytical, research, and problem solving skills.
- Experience in designing and implementing new organizational procedures.
- Ability to operate without close supervision and handle significant time and other pressures.
ASEA, an emerging global leader in cellular health, is dedicated to providing a sustainable lifestyle by delivering high-quality cellular health products through a principle-based, direct-selling distribution model. Harnessing science, ASEA offers first-to-market products that utilize molecules native to the human body that enhance vital cellular functions. ASEA's cornerstone, patented redox signaling technology boosts the body's natural cellular renewal and communication processes, improving total body health and allowing every system of the body to function better.
Currently, redox signaling technology is available in two first-to-market product lines: ASEA Redox Supplement, the company's flagship liquid supplement, and RENU ADVANCED, a revitalizing whole-body skincare system. Founded in 2010, ASEA currently operates in the United States and 30 international markets.
- Salary (DOE)
- Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life, disability, and supplemental insurance
- Holiday / paid time off
- Continuing training and education
- Advancement opportunities