- 04-Apr-2017 to 03-Jun-2017 (MST)
- Supply Chain and Operations
- Pleasant Grove, UT, USA
- Full Time
• Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits • Life, disability, and supplemental insurance • Holiday and paid time off • Continuing training and education • Advancement opportunities
The Warehouse Technician is responsible for the support of storage and fulfillment of ASEA product. This position will regularly operate forklifts and other warehouse equipment and will assist in inventory controls, compliance, and shipping/receiving.
- Use forklifts, pallet jacks, walkies and other warehouse equipment to move, unload from trucks, and load trucks.
- Receive items into warehouse following standard operating procedures (SOPs), and track inventory arrival.
- Ship out inventory following SOPs, and track inventory departure.
- Understand and follow all FDA regulations, internal SOPs, and cGMP guidelines.
- Update reports to reflect sold units, returns, and all other inventory movements.
- Use warehouse management systems (WMS) for all inventory movements.
- Perform inventories, cycle counts, and other controls.
- Support production functions as needed, including working on the production line and pulling / preparing materials.
- Perform daily cleaning of warehouse.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years' production or warehouse experience preferred.
- Forklift certificate or willingness to obtain one.
- Proven track record of hard work in production/warehouse.
- Strong English verbal and written communication required.
- Able to work independently and be an adapt problem solver.
- Friendly, flexible, dependable, and professional.
- Great attention to detail, organization, and ability to multitask.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, internet, and data input.
- Ability to work both independently and with team members.
- Familiarity of cGMP guidelines and FDA requirements a plus.
- Experience with warehouse management systems (WMS) software a plus.
- Ability to stand and move around for the entire shift (8-10 hours+ per day; usual schedule is M-F, starting at 6am-8am).
- Frequent and repetitive: bending, crouching, stooping, and reaching throughout entire shift.
- Occasionally lift 50-75 pounds, frequently lift 25-50 pounds.
- Ability to work in warehouse condition; little heating or cooling.
ASEA is an equal employment opportunity employer, who maintains a drug-free workplace, and participates in e-Verify.
ASEA, an emerging global leader in cellular health, is dedicated to providing a sustainable lifestyle by delivering high-quality cellular health products through a principle-based, direct-selling distribution model. Harnessing science, ASEA offers first-to-market products that utilize molecules native to the human body that enhance vital cellular functions. ASEA's cornerstone, patented redox signaling technology boosts the body's natural cellular renewal and communication processes, improving total body health and allowing every system of the body to function better.
Currently, redox signaling technology is available in two first-to-market product lines: ASEA Redox Supplement, the company's flagship liquid supplement, and RENU ADVANCED, a revitalizing whole-body skincare system. Founded in 2010, ASEA currently operates in the United States and 30 international markets.
- Hourly (DOE)
- Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life, disability, and supplemental insurance
- Holiday / paid time off
- Continuing training and education
- Advancement opportunities