- 04-Apr-2017 to 03-Jun-2017 (MST)
- Marketing and Events
- Pleasant Grove, UT, USA
- Full Time
• Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits • Life, disability, and supplemental insurance • Holiday and paid time off • Continuing training and education • Advancement opportunities
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for the comprehensive execution of ASEA's core products strategy. Working in a duel capacity, this manager drives and supports various marketing projects and initiatives, with a focus on company products. This position helps implement regional and global marketing support and is vital in the launch of new product offerings.
- Develop and manage comprehensive marketing initiative and project plans.
- Coordinate long term product strategies, implementation plans, and product roadmap.
- Partner with marketing and sales departments in generating sales tools, sales training, product collateral and assist in generation of product inserts, manuals and literature.
- Participate in product trainings with both internal and external customers, collect field input for internal cross-functional development teams.
- Serve as a key liaison between internal stakeholders (R&D, Sales, Marketing, Regulatory, etc.)
- Perform market research and determine market segmentation and positioning for pipeline products.
- Oversee regional marketing implementation and execution.
- Manage and execute long term competitive strategy, assist marketing team as they partner with R&D to identify new product opportunities, and enhancements.
- Requirements gathering, blueprinting, project plans, contingency, testing, and cutover plans, and post-implementation support.
- Involved in intense problem solving and critical thinking to resolve issues and further marketing development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree in marketing, business, or other related field.
- 5+ years' experience in product management and marketing.
- Able to work independently while keeping teammates abreast of milestones and issues.
- Demonstrated strong business consulting and technical skills.
- Excellent relationship building and communications skills.
- Ability to operate without close supervision and handle significant time and other pressures.
- Experience with Direct Sales, MLM, or Network Marketing industry a plus.
ASEA, an emerging global leader in cellular health, is dedicated to providing a sustainable lifestyle by delivering high-quality cellular health products through a principle-based, direct-selling distribution model. Harnessing science, ASEA offers first-to-market products that utilize molecules native to the human body that enhance vital cellular functions. ASEA's cornerstone, patented redox signaling technology boosts the body's natural cellular renewal and communication processes, improving total body health and allowing every system of the body to function better.
Currently, redox signaling technology is available in two first-to-market product lines: ASEA Redox Supplement, the company's flagship liquid supplement, and RENU ADVANCED, a revitalizing whole-body skincare system. Founded in 2010, ASEA currently operates in the United States and 30 international markets.
- Salary (DOE)
- Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life, disability, and supplemental insurance
- Holiday / paid time off
- Continuing training and education
- Advancement opportunities