- 04-Apr-2017 to 03-Jun-2017 (MST)
- Supply Chain and Operations
- Pleasant Grove, UT, USA
- Full Time
• Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits • Life, disability, and supplemental insurance • Holiday and paid time off • Continuing training and education • Advancement opportunities
The Purchasing and Inventory Specialist is responsible for the purchase of raw or semi-finished materials and ingredients for manufacturing of ASEA products. This position will also maintain inventory levels, controls, and compliance.
- Inventory management, ensure inventory levels are maintained and monitor usage to ensure timely delivery of raw materials.
- Create Purchase Orders for raw ingredients, semi-finished products, and packaging materials.
- Negotiate prices on raw ingredients and supplies.
- Build relationships with vendors to establish source for all supplies and maintain an approved supplier program.
- Review all receiving and invoices on incoming raw ingredients to ensure correct pricing and quantities.
- Fix all related issues on purchases and ensure credits are given.
- Assist with the transportation and schedule deliveries of materials.
- Update reports to purchasing lead times, time in transit, inventory sold, inventory on hand.
- Conduct physical inventories monthly and for period end.
- Work with Production, Logistics and Planning, Quality, and other departments as needed to accomplish goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- BS/BA degree in supply chain or related a plus.
- 2+ years' purchasing in experience in cGMP environment preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, leadership, customer service, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- The ability to make decisions, problem solve, prioritize assignments.
- Experience with Excel, Word, and data entry.
- Experience with Inventory management, WMS and MRP systems a plus.
- Familiarity of cGMP guidelines and FDA requirements a plus.
ASEA is an equal employment opportunity employer, who maintains a drug-free workplace, and participates in e-Verify.
ASEA, an emerging global leader in cellular health, is dedicated to providing a sustainable lifestyle by delivering high-quality cellular health products through a principle-based, direct-selling distribution model. Harnessing science, ASEA offers first-to-market products that utilize molecules native to the human body that enhance vital cellular functions. ASEA's cornerstone, patented redox signaling technology boosts the body's natural cellular renewal and communication processes, improving total body health and allowing every system of the body to function better.
Currently, redox signaling technology is available in two first-to-market product lines: ASEA Redox Supplement, the company's flagship liquid supplement, and RENU ADVANCED, a revitalizing whole-body skincare system. Founded in 2010, ASEA currently operates in the United States and 30 international markets.
- Salary (DOE)
- Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life, disability, and supplemental insurance
- Holiday / paid time off
- Continuing training and education
- Advancement opportunities