- 04-Apr-2017 to 03-Jun-2017 (MST)
- Supply Chain and Operations
- Pleasant Grove, UT, USA
- Full Time
• Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits • Life, disability, and supplemental insurance • Holiday and paid time off • Continuing training and education • Advancement opportunities
The QC Lab Tech is responsible for the ensuring the quality of the product by ensuring the quality of incoming materials, in-process materials, bulk and finished product, and verifying production operations are performed correctly. This position will regularly inspect and test product and materials on and off the production line. The QC Lab Tech will be integral in verifying that documentation is correct and other quality requirements are maintained as needed.
- Perform Bulk/Finished product testing, in-process testing, and environmental monitoring testing.
- Keep accurate laboratory notebooks.
- Maintain lab equipment and reagents.
- Maintain lab cleanliness.
- Write, review, verify and as needed approve analytical methods and SOPs.
- Report OOS, process deviations, nonconformance, and customer complain investigations in Quality Database.
- Collect retain samples and lab samples.
- Maintains sample retention room.
- Personal hygiene and attire to maintain cGMP practices.
- Document according to GDP.
- 4-year degree in a science related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years' experience in cGMP environment preferred.
- Attention to accuracy and detail & ability to follow instructions.
- Background in food, cosmetic, dietary supplement, medical device or pharmaceutical industry required.
- Ability to document and record critical quality processes.
- Bilingual a plus
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage completion of multiple tasks and projects with a variety of company personnel and teams.
- Friendly, flexible, dependable, and professional.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, internet, and data input.
- Knowledge of cGMP guidelines & FDA requirements required.
- Ability to stand and move around for the entire shift (8-10 hours+ per day; usual schedule is M-F, starting at 6am-8am).
- Frequent and repetitive: bending, crouching, stooping, and reaching throughout entire shift, including wrist movements.
- Occasionally lift 35-75 pounds, frequently lift 25-35 pounds.
- Ability to work in warehouse condition; little heating or cooling.
ASEA is an equal employment opportunity employer, who maintains a drug-free workplace, and participates in e-Verify.
ASEA, an emerging global leader in cellular health, is dedicated to providing a sustainable lifestyle by delivering high-quality cellular health products through a principle-based, direct-selling distribution model. Harnessing science, ASEA offers first-to-market products that utilize molecules native to the human body that enhance vital cellular functions. ASEA's cornerstone, patented redox signaling technology boosts the body's natural cellular renewal and communication processes, improving total body health and allowing every system of the body to function better.
Currently, redox signaling technology is available in two first-to-market product lines: ASEA Redox Supplement, the company's flagship liquid supplement, and RENU ADVANCED, a revitalizing whole-body skincare system. Founded in 2010, ASEA currently operates in the United States and 30 international markets.
- Hourly (DOE)
- Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life, disability, and supplemental insurance
- Holiday / paid time off
- Continuing training and education
- Advancement opportunities