- 10-Apr-2017 to 09-Jun-2017 (MST)
- Pleasant Grove, UT, USA
- Full Time
Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits; Life, disability, and supplemental insurance; Holiday / paid time off; Continuing training and education; Advancement opportunities
The Sales Administrative Assistant handles the administrative support for the sales department at company headquarters. The position will coordinate sales efforts with internal and external parties and support scheduling and general communication for sales leadership.
- Independently direct daily operation of administrative affairs.
- Be the first point of sales contact for associates and company.
- Schedule meetings and conference calls, prepare agendas and materials, plan food service, and other conferencing needs.
- Coordinate with management to compose communications and presentation materials as requested.
- Plan and maintain the sales calendar, prepare expense reports, and track key sales timelines and deadlines.
- Assist in analysis of sales efforts, including reports and scorecards of meetings, tours, key accounts, emerging leaders; overall cost analysis; and tracking promotions' effectiveness.
- Provide regular task updates to sales leadership.
- Perform general office duties including managing supplies, filing, answering and screening calls, handling mail, etc.
- Greet & provide information / direction to visiting associates.
- Coordinate sales and other business leadership travel needs including air, ground, and lodging.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree a plus.
- 3+ years of administrative assistant / office experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Experience with Direct Sales, MLM, or Network Marketing industry strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Flexible, dependable, and professional.
- Able to work independently and prioritize in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
- Great attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Experience supporting events a plus.
ASEA, an emerging global leader in cellular health, is dedicated to providing a sustainable lifestyle by delivering high-quality cellular health products through a principle-based, direct-selling distribution model. Harnessing science, ASEA offers first-to-market products that utilize molecules native to the human body that enhance vital cellular functions. ASEA's cornerstone, patented redox signaling technology boosts the body's natural cellular renewal and communication processes, improving total body health and allowing every system of the body to function better.
Currently, redox signaling technology is available in two first-to-market product lines: ASEA Redox Supplement, the company's flagship liquid supplement, and RENU ADVANCED, a revitalizing whole-body skincare system. Founded in 2010, ASEA currently operates in the United States and 30 international markets.
- Salary (DOE)
- Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life, disability, and supplemental insurance
- Holiday / paid time off
- Continuing training and education
- Advancement opportunities