- 10-Apr-2017 to 09-Jun-2017 (MST)
- Finance and Accounting
- Pleasant Grove, UT, USA
- Full Time
Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits; Life, disability, and supplemental insurance; Holiday / paid time off; Continuing training and education; Advancement opportunities
The Senior Accountant assists the Controller in implementing the ASEA accounting function. These functions include following accounting policies, supporting monthly reporting and closing, analyzing trends, and forecasting future revenues and expenses. The successful candidate will have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the accounting field and be familiar with GAAP.
- Prepare asset, liability, capital account entries, and financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Create of market specific and consolidated financial reports; balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow and other reports.
- Review, enter, and code journal entries; reconcile vendor statements; monitor aging; respond to internal and external inquiries; and research and correct discrepancies.
- Maintain files and documents thoroughly and accurately according to policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Provide reports, information, and support for finance, other departments, and periodic audits.
- Assists in reconciliation of financial discrepancies by analyzing all available information.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Verify documentation, request disbursements, compile and analyze account information, and create entries.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree in accounting required.
- 3+ years' experience in accounting.
- Understanding of accounting best practices and GAAP.
- Strong analytical, research, and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with enterprise account systems, knowledge of MS Great Plains a plus.
- Microsoft Office skills, specifically strong Excel skills
- Experience in the Direct Sales, MLM, or Network Marketing industry a plus.
- Ability to operate without close supervision and handle significant time and other pressures.
ASEA, an emerging global leader in cellular health, is dedicated to providing a sustainable lifestyle by delivering high-quality cellular health products through a principle-based, direct-selling distribution model. Harnessing science, ASEA offers first-to-market products that utilize molecules native to the human body that enhance vital cellular functions. ASEA's cornerstone, patented redox signaling technology boosts the body's natural cellular renewal and communication processes, improving total body health and allowing every system of the body to function better.
Currently, redox signaling technology is available in two first-to-market product lines: ASEA Redox Supplement, the company's flagship liquid supplement, and RENU ADVANCED, a revitalizing whole-body skincare system. Founded in 2010, ASEA currently operates in the United States and 30 international markets.
- Salary (DOE)
- Generous 401(k), medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life, disability, and supplemental insurance
- Holiday / paid time off
- Continuing training and education
- Advancement opportunities